There’s no one “RIGHT” approach to LEADERSHIP. Everyone has their own style and method for leading, guiding, delegating and motivating their staff, and it boils down to what works best for you and your team.
However, if you’re still figuring out your LEADERSHIP style or think you might need to change things up, you may want to consider approaching leadership from the mindset of a COACH. Essential and core coaching skills like empathy, curiosity, questioning and listening go hand-in-hand with being a great leader, so this style tends to be very effective.
Module 1: What is COACHING?
- Purpose of Coaching
- What’s Coaching & What’s NOT Coaching?
- Benefits using Coaching
- Coaching Enhancement Tool 1 (Self-Assessment in Coaching Knowledge & Skills)
Module 2: Understanding People Development Model?
- Gap Development Model
- Learning & Development Model
- Values Leads to Result Model
- Coaching Enhancement Tool 2 (VEC)
Module 3: COACHES Foundation in COACHING
- Coaching Competencies
- Building TRUST & Rapport
- Listening & Questioning
- Coaching Enhancement Tools 3 (VAKAd)
Module 4: Developing Coaching Journey
- Coaching Cycle
- Coaching Agreement
- Coaching Sessions
- Coaching Enhancement Skills 4 (Feedback)
Module 5: Introducing Basic Coaching Models
- Team Coaching
- GROW Model
- Coaching Enhancement Tool (Change Management)
Module 6: Moving Forward “Coaching Journey”
- Personal Coaching Journey