By using Ren Ecosystem service, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Ren Ecosystem Gather?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Ren Ecosystem service. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Ren Ecosystem service, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Ren Ecosystem service. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Ren Ecosystem service and other content served by or on behalf of Ren Ecosystem service on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does Ren Ecosystem Share your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We share customers’ personal information as described below.
- Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through Ren Ecosystem service. For example, you can order products from third parties through our stores. We may also offer services or sell product lines jointly with third-party businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers’ personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the event that Ren Ecosystem or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Ren Ecosystem and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Ren Ecosystem, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
What Choices Do I Have?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, household settings, and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website.
- You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Ren Ecosystem services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced above. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you don’t want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or device.
- If you want to browse our websites without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account and blocking cookies on your browser.
- You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data usage by updating your settings on the applicable website or application. Most devices also provide users with the ability to change device permissions (e.g., disable/access location services, contacts). For most devices, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to change your device permissions on devices manufactured by third parties, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or correction of your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact Customer Service. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to use Ren Ecosystem service, your use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of Malaysia. If you have any concern about privacy at Ren Ecosystem, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our websites frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.